Thursday, May 8, 2008

Cowboy Spelunkers

I used to read a lot of Dave Barry when I was younger and I always appreciated his "great name for a rock band" feature that would show up in the middle of his articles. G and I keep up with the tradition and try to spot phrases in our every day conversation that really would make great rock band names. I'll try to remember to put them up here.

Cowboy Spelunkers comes from around Christmas time when our kids got LED head lamps from "California Santa". They decided the coolest thing in the world would be to put them on, light them up and then put on their cowboy hats and run around screaming. Hence the name Cowboy Spelunkers.

Also, we went to Sea World recently and our son had to point out (many many times) that there were train tracks there. He really meant roller coasters but what do mom and dad know. Hence another great name for a rock band "Train Tracks in the Sky".

1 comment:

Leann said...

LOL! I can totally see them doing something so peculiarly funny.